Ya know, all you
millions handful of devoted fans.
As 2011 comes to a close, I wanted you to know I am thankful for each and every one of you. And our common lust for food.
So, from me to you here are my New Year's wishes for you all...
10. May your 2012 be even spicier than 2011.
9. May 2012 send you somewhere South of the Border, [even if its from the comfort of your own kitchen].
8. May you start every morning off with a healthy, dreamy treat that will make you feel great and make your stomach smile.
7. May you enjoy every holiday to the fullest [ahem, vacation], and may you truly remember the meaning behind each and every one.
6. May your meals be repurposed, your leftovers be eaten, and your stomachs be full of warm soup this winter.
5. May every day give you a reason to party and reflect on the blessings in your life.
4. May your 2012 be full of chocolate. In all forms.
3. May you try new things in 2012. And may you not wait until your husband eats all of the ice cream in the freezer before you do it.
2. May Pinterest inspire you in all the right directions this year. Directions that involve cream cheese stuffed inside of chicken and fried.
Oh, and wishing you inspirational pictures of flat abs to go with it.
1. May you exercise more and work your butt off in 2012, and enjoy decadent, cream cheesy food in moderation. Because life is much sweeter that way.
May you have a wonderful New Year blessed by the fullness of His grace!
"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16