Friday, October 14, 2011

Honey Moon Rolls

Good Morning. I have a confession. I have an obsession with Cream Cheese.

I like it in pastas, slathered sky high on bagels, and often I sneak little big bites out it of the aluminum foil it comes in.

And do you know what I love more than cream cheese? Hot Cream Cheese.  Hello heaven.

So I was reading Taste of Home magazine, and I found these. And I did not delay in making them. And you shouldn't either. Your breakfast depends on it.

OMCG. [Ohmycreamcheesegoodness.]


Honey Moon Rolls
adapted from Taste of Home 


1 4 oz can of Crescent Dinner Rolls
2 oz. softened Reduced Fat cream cheese
1 Tbsp honey
1/8 cup sliced almonds
Dusting of Cinnamon

Combine Cream cheese, honey and almonds. Place 1 Tbsp in the center of each crescent triangle. Roll up; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with additional honey. Makes 4.




"O taste and see that the LORD is good; How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:1-10