Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Cream Cheese

Today is a good day.

A day that started off with new beginnings and cream cheese. Pumpkin Cream cheese. I don't know if you remember or not, but I kinda have a thing for cream cheese. And pumpkin. Some people call it an obsession. And I wouldn't call them a liar.

So it is about time I combined the two most wonderful foods on earth to start my day right.

I could have jumped in the bowl of cream cheese and swam around in it. It would have been glorious. And hard to swim in.

Instead I slathered it on a whole wheat english muffin so that they would cancel each other out and I could call it "low fat".


I win. You can too.



Pumpkin Cream Cheese 
4 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1 tsp cinnamon
3 Tbsp canned pure pumpkin
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract

Stir all ingredients until creamy and pumpkiny throughout. Slather on everything and enjoy!