Monday, January 26, 2015

A peek at our January

Helping me cook "eggies".


 We are attempting drinking out of little cups (without lids). 50% of the time she gets the drink in her mouth.
This girl is BRAVE. She figured out how to to climb the rock wall at the park we go to, and I try not to freak out the whole time as I spot her.



Loves her Little People. And loves to pretend they go to the "Quarium" to see the fishies.


We spend a lot of our days at Marbles Kids Museum, since we got a membership for Christmas. And at 7 months pregnant, it keeps this slow-moving momma sane!


Lucy has learned to dress herself and is very opinionated lately about what she wears. The flashier the better!

We have been spending most of our cold January indoors snuggling and playing. Although I can't wait for hot sunny summer days, I wouldn't mind a few snowflakes. If it's going to be cold, it might as well snow, right??