Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy 2015!

I can't believe it's 2015 already! Yes, I will say this every year, but time is just speeding by.


Last year, I wrote about my resolution for 2014 to Focus. To put my phone down more, play with Lucy more, to clean my house more and to eat better. 3 out of 4 accomplished and down, I decided to shake things up for 2015. (Well, 4 out of 4 if you count the house cleaners I got as a gift for Christmas!)


With our lives changing drastically (again) in 2015, this year I decided my one word Resolution will be Rest.

We will be welcoming our 2nd baby girl in March, and as I just entered my 3rd trimester, I am taking every opportunity to rest. Sleeping in when I can, and napping when I can.

Resting with our only child for 3 more months. I will be her jungle gym, her story-teller, and her lap to sit in (although the lap space is shrinking every day) and soak up every one-on-one minute with her that I can.

I am also hoping this new little joy of ours also hears my resolution to rest. Perhaps she will decide it is her New Years Resolution as well. {To be excellent at sleeping. }Ha!

What's your one-word Resolution for 2015?