Saturday, September 22, 2012

thirty nine. {according to my iPhone}



How far along? 39 weeks--only 3 days till baby's Due!!
Sleep: My sleep is very unproductive. And I had a dream last night I had the baby but was so drugged up I didn't remember anything and kept asking the husband "how big was she" "when was she born", etc. Can we say anxious much?
Best moment this week: Hanging out with my sister from Texas and all her babies!!! (See my photo obsessions above.)
Miss Anything? A glass of spiced cider Sangria would be real good right about now!
Movement: Yes! Baby is running out of room and her movements have a lot more force behind them now. I can't wait to hold her in my arms and see those little hands and feet that have been poking me all along, but treasure the feeling and know I will miss it!
Food cravings: Crunchy ice and chocolate. And chicken pot pie. Tried She Wears many Hats' recipe this week and it was unbelievable. 
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Still having regular Braxton Hicks...and according to doc I'm 1 cm. Yippie. But that's all the progress we've made so far. 
Belly Button: Pokin out.
Symptoms:  Braxton Hicks, a big ol' 9 month (almost 10 month) prego belly, packed hospital bag, and carseat in the car. Lets get this show on the road!
Wedding Rings: No. Soon my little sparkly friends, soon. 
Looking forward to: Baby!! We have been patient and we have watched you grow in my belly. Now pelase get the memo and start moving things along. Thank you and we love you.

 "Whenever a woman is in labor she has [a]pain, because her hour has come; but when she gives birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish because of the joy that a [b]child has been born into the world." John 16:21