Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rolo Cake Mix Cookies

I did some blog browsing recently and found Buns In My Oven, a super fun food blog with tasty treats that you will drool over!!

I am a lover of all things chocolate and caramel intermingled, so I decided to make her Rolo Cake Mix Cookies to get my chocolate fix for the evening.

These tickled my baking side because first and foremost-they were easy and only require 4 (yes FOUR) ingredients!

Rolo Cake Mix Cookies


1 box of Devil's Food Cake Mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
Rolo candies, unwrapped

Preheat oven to 350. Mix first 3 ingredients and make into little round golf-ball sized balls. Flatten cookies and add one rolo candy to each cookie, and wrap cookie dough around rolo to cover.

Bake for 9 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar. Eat, eat, eat until your chocolate fix has been "fixed".

*If my amateur photograph does not make your mouth water and make you stop what you are doing to make these cookies, go check out Buns in My Oven's website and hers will surely convince you.*