I made some shortcuts to PW's fabulous recipe, and used store-bought pizza dough, a rotisserie chicken, and Guy Fieri's Kansas City-style BBQ sauce (which was deLISH):
BBQ Chicken Pizza:
Store Bought Pizza Dough
1/2 Red Onion
Hot Cherry Peppers (for your hubby)
Sliced Provolone Cheese
1. Oil pan & stretch out pizza dough to fit your pan (This may seem impossible, but I trusted PW, and it CAN be done.) Drizzle more EVOO on pizza and a little salt.
2. Mix BBQ sauce into pulled rotisserie chicken meat.
3. Spread BBQ sauce onto pizza dough.
4. Cover in provolone cheese slices (I used almost a whole pack).
5. Add chicken, red onion slices, and red cherry peppers for your husband who only likes to eat spicy things.
6. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes until cooked throughout.
7. Take it out of the oven, drool over the tasty smell, and add chopped cilantro to the top.
My McWonderful husband even gave it his seal of approval.