Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pinning for Pinterest

So I don't know if you were as out of the loop as I was. Before I heard about it. It is called Pinterest. And it will change.your.life. OR seriously change what you do with your free time. Either way--you will be changed.

Step 1: Request a login at www.pinterest.com. Due to the amazing cool-factor of this website it will take anywhere from 15 minutes to 3 days to get your login from them. Because they are just that cool.

Step 2: Take new login, link to Facebook or Twitter (I think you have to do this), and then browse. To your little hearts content. Browse away. And then the "pinning" begins....

Pinterest has food, home decor, and even style ideas that you can browse about and add to virtual pin boards (think bulletin board-but less cluttered).

Ex 1) The other day, I fell in love with this hairstyle someone pinned:
 


With a how-to video attached, and today I tried it:

*clearly not as fantastic but close enough!


Ex 2) Today I found this that I can't wait to make!:



Ex 3) I also decided I need one of these, for when the Hubs makes the house really, really cold:



So, there you have it. Three AMAZING, life-altering reasons to sign up for Pinterest. You won't be dissappointed. And you will never have "free time" again.