Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cinch! Day 4

So far, so good. I’m definitely ready for this portion to be over. No lies here. I looked up the recipes in the rest of the book to incorporate later to keep my new flat tummy (eeee!) the way it is. And boy, did that make me start craving things!! I haven’t had any cravings yet this week, and suddenly last night Jack decided to re-heat Mexican from this weekend, and Mexican is like, my most absolute, fav, and I swear he ate that thing as super slow as humanly possible. (Mostly because it was piping hot, but I was seriously yelling "eat it faster!!" haha.)
Alas, I only have 1.5 days left to go! WooHoo, que the cheerleaders! AND I woke up this morning and was down another 1.8 lbs, down a total of 4.8 lbs in 3 days!! So, it’s super motivational to keep going.
The little temptation that is waiting in my desk for me for Monday:


By Good Karmal. (Only 60 calories!)
Today’s Cinch Fast Forward Recipe is The Parfait:
6 oz. Nonfat Yogurt
1 cup Raspberries
2 tablespoons Almonds

Layer Yogurt, sprinkled with pumpkin pie spice, raspberries, covered in tangerine juice, then repeat. They reccomend putting mint in it as well, but I'm not a mint-in-food-lover. (Just a mint-in-food-picturetaker.)



“Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires;  but those who live according to the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.”  Romans 8:5