Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cinch Day 2

I'll have to say Day 2 is easier than Day 1. I feel prepared for the meals ahead of me, and I'm getting more creative in making them different so that it doesn't feel like I'm eating the same 4 meals every day! Day 2 means I am also closer to Day 5, which means I'm abooout half way there (if you do fuzzy math!)

For a little encouragement, I stepped on the scale this am to see how I was progressing (and not expecting much). I have amazingly lost exactly 2.0 lbs! So this has helped me to forge on in my goal. It makes the raspberries sweeter, and the spinach more tolerable.

I'm excited about my clothes fitting a "Cinch" better!

Today's Cinch Fast Forward Recipe is the Berry Smoothie:
1 cup raspberries
6 oz nonfat Plain Yogurt
2 TBS Almond Butter
A few ice cubes
3 TBS water


Its creamy, thick, and delightful. I plan on carrying this forward after my Fast Forward is over! So excited to tell you how much weight I will have lost tomorrow!

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.  1 Corinthians 10:31