Monday, November 28, 2011

Three Little Turkeys

So I got crafty right before Turkey day, and after seeing this Onesie Tie How-to on pinterest, I concocted a plan....

Onesie Tie How To

Turkey+onesie tie=LURVE.

These are 3 of the sweetest little turkeys you will ever meet!!



Don't you just want to squeeze them till they gobble? 

Using Wonder-Under and different patterern-ed, fabrics I cut out the turkey's little eyes, beak, and gobbler (idk if that's what its called).

I had some problems with my fabric fraying so had to ad-lib...but they still turned out precious!

Next time I will cut enough fabric to fold the fabric under and THEN sew for less ad-libing, and extra cuteness.

Hope you had a fabulous turkey day!!

"Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done." 1 Chronicles 16:8