Tuesday, November 8, 2011

All in a Sticky...

So I've been seeing tons of Random Acts of Kindness ideas all over Pinterest lately.

And I've had a stirring in my heart, a desire to do something.

Something random.

Something that shows God's love for someone.

And today, I was inspired by a sticky note.

More specifically by the Love Revolution that is starting over at Live to Love.

My dear sweet sister and blogger had a wonderful idea to post sticky notes on bathroom mirrors, books, anywhere and everywhere, with encouraging words and scripture on them to leave behind for unsuspecting people.

People that might just need to hear what God thinks of them today.

Words of grace. And love. And hope.

I did my first sticky today. And left it on a bathroom mirror at a large Medical Complex.


And it was exhilarating. Trying to leave a sticky and not getting caught. Cause what's the fun in that?

So I challenge you.

Find a sticky note. Write encouraging words on it, and sneak it somewhere anonymously. Somewhere where someone, somewhere, might just need to hear that they are beautiful, loved, and that God cares about them more than they could ever imagine.

Good luck on your sticky note challenge.

Make sure you visit lightoftheearth.tumblr.com and add your pic of your sticky so we can help start this Love Revolution.

"The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7