Friday, March 1, 2013

five months.


Oh time, how you have gotten away from me! How in the world do I have a 5 month old?

I was thinking about doing the normal monthly favorites like I did for one, two, three, and four, but the only new things we have used are baby food! And we have had so much fun with it.

I even started making our own food. It's a lot easier than it sounds.

I'll fill you in on the details later.

So far, my hungry little hippo likes everything. {Except her first bite of peaches. Please don't be fooled by the face below, she wolfed them down afterwards.}
So far we've successfully tried:
Oatmeal
Green beans
Sweet Potatoes
Bananas
Peaches
Carrots
Applesauce
Pears
Avocado
Peas

Phew. I keep waiting for her to dislike something I give her, but if its food, and you are scooping it in her mouth, she gobbles it up.

She is kinda over oatmeal though.

I don't blame her. Its flavorless, and has no color to stain her bib, her bumbo, her highchair, or her mom with. Who needs it?

Happy 5 months little darling!