Monday, March 4, 2013

stork stack:march.

My March stork stack arrived! March is my third and final stork stack from the gift I received for Christmas and I'm sad to see it go.

This is such a sweet and thoughtful gift to give to a mom. Thanks again Jamie!


wimmer-ferguson soothing silicone teether: This could honestly not have come at a better time. We think Lucy is working on her two front teeth and she loves to pick up this teether while she is playing on the floor and drool all over it and bite it. She also likes to stare at the rainbow of colors. This has been her favorite teether of all we own!

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See? One of my all-time favorite children's books.  I had actually been reciting parts of this book from memory to Lucy when playing and telling myself "I need to get that book." Stork Stack did it for me! Lucy loves all of the colorful animals in the book. We say "mommy mommy what do you see-I see a Lucy staring at me" and add our own ending to the book.

Weleda Baby Calendula Diaper Care: We currently use Destin brand, but are always open to trying new diaper creams! We haven't busted this one open yet-but it has great reviews on amazon.

Simple Squares Nut&Honey Confection: These are little granola-like protein bars. I'm not a huge coconut fan unless its unsweetened-and these are pretty yummy! Lots of protein and fiber-a good snack for mom.

weecantoo baby finger paint: I am the most excited about this edible finger paint! It's made from real pumpkin and if baby decides to put her hand {or hands} in her mouth {which is Lucy's new favorite game} while painting, its completely safe. We can't wait to try this one out!