Friday, February 17, 2012

Fantastic Friday!

Happy Friday!

Has this week been as long for you as it has for me?

Well, brace yourself. I have 2 things to share with you this friday to make it even more fantastic.

1. You must make this bacon guacamole grilled cheese now. I have dear old Pinterest to thank for this delicious sandwich.


The oozey cheesy part is the best. It's even good without the bacon! AND if you need a good guacamole recipe to go on it, I may or may not know someone who makes a killer guac. 

Ahem. Excuse me while I toot my own horn. Toot. Guacamole!

2. Do you like free stuff? I do. Shutterfly is giving away 28 address labels today for FREE. 


Aren't they cute! 

[And no, the McWonderful's are not also known as the Griffin's. This is a sample. ]

And after the code my order was only $2.12 with shipping. I know. Amazing.

Go to www.shutterfly.com, pick out your labels, add 1 order to cart & 
Use this code at checkout: A2SD-7DM3-PDX5-C6PMX9


Have a wonderful weekend!

"With your unfailing love you lead the people you have redeemed. In your might, you guide them to your sacred home." Exodus 15:13