Thursday, August 2, 2012

thirty two.




How far along? 32 weeks
Sleep: Napping and sleeping decently... 
Best moment this week: Putting the changing table together with the hubby tonight-its so precious I can't wait to share!
Miss Anything? Having a variety in my wardrobe!! Please ignore this repeat dress from week 30.
Movement: Yes--I truly love feeling her move around in my belly and trying to guess which body part is which. She also loves to dig her feet up into my ribs on my right and try to push them out. Yeowch.
Food cravings: Chocolate and pastry cravings this week. These are weird to me because I normally craved salty and savory food pre-pregnancy, and this pregnancy has been full of sweet cravings!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks are increasing, but according to the doc that is completely normal!
Belly Button: Outtie
Symptoms: I definitely feel myself moving more slowly than usual. 7.5 more weeks-we can do it!
Wedding Rings: Mostly on for work and going out and about, otherwise they stay off.
Looking forward to: Picking out a glider. our last big item for the nursery.

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24