Saturday, August 11, 2012

thirty three.


How far along? 33 weeks
Sleep: Sleeping and tossing and turning. And apparently snoring like a trucker-haha-poor hubby! I woke up at 4am the other morning and found him on the couch downstairs and the dog in the other room because I was being too loud. Oops. 
Best moment this week: Our second baby shower today! With dear friends who traveled near and far to make the day very fun and special for me. I am beyond blessed.
Miss Anything? Being able to squeeze past someone to go do something. Um. yeah now its more like pardon me as I try to sneak by and wack you with my pumpkin belly. 
Movement: Yes! I love her little feet and knees and hands that poke out all day long. I especially love trying to guess what is what.
Food cravings: More chocolate. And french fries. 
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Still haven't "popped" yet. (; 
Belly Button: Outtie
Symptoms: Backache, swollen feet, reflux, and snoring, but who'se counting! I really can't complain because its been a fairly easy pregnancy and I truly just feel--absolutely lucky.
Wedding Rings: These guys are hanging on for dear life. And by hanging on I mean I have to pry them off at night. Here's to hoping we can squeeze a few more weeks in them!
Looking forward to: The coming weeks as we finish preparing for our little bean to enter our world. I especially can't wait to see what she looks like!

"love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength." Mark 12:30