Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ten on ten...November

Man...I missed a couple of months since April's ten on ten.  Let's just say I've been busy. Ok? Ok.

Today I am linking up with A Little Bit of Sunshine to find the beautiful moments among the ordinary. The prompt this month is A Full Harvest; and as I watch sweet Lucy grow into the little person she is becoming, I can't help but acknowledge how full my heart is, even when a tantrum is involved, and how much we are encouraging her precious little heart to be a woman of noble character.


Morning peek-a-boos and festive pjs. 

A little target run (still in our pjs). Don't judge. 

Getting my pretty on...for church. 

A little Jersey Mike's pit stop to pick up sandwiches for lunch. 

This girl LOVES to do laundry. 

Anatomy lessons with Papa. "Ears"

3 incredible babysitters...all at once! We are so lucky. 

Bedtime for baby and this wrinkly girl. 

Wine time. 

And a little Dirty Dancing to cap off the night. #nobodyputsbabyinacorner