Saturday, January 5, 2013

Stork Stack-january



Have you heard of a stork stack?

It has to be the cutest concept for mothers-to-be out there.

From Stork Stack:



A sweet friend of mine gifted me a 3 month subscription to Stork Stack for Christmas and my birthday this year. Which means, in January, February, and March I get these sweet little boxes on my doorstep with 5 awesome things for me and baby. 

(They also have "Shower Stacks" which make a great gift for moms-to-be in general or for a baby shower.)

They are like little grab bags for moms!

When I was little, mom and dad would take us to the dollar store and let us pick out one item to take home. Among all the other crazy knick knacks the dollar store had, there were these little brown mystery grab bags. One for a girl and one for a boy. They were stapled shut and you had to buy it before you opened it to see what you got. The best part was opening up my little grab bag every time we went....it meant you got more than one thing for a dollar and it was like Christmas every time wondering what I picked out.

Stork Stack is helping me relive my childhood all over again! 

My January stork stack just arrived....


Isn't their packaging so precious?


January's theme is "Happy, Healthy New Year."

The goods:

Wiggle & Move: baby workout book to encourage interaction between mom and baby and to stimulate the senses. 

Sara Haley's Sweat UNLIMITED. Sara is a new mom herself and her DVDs are award winning. Time to lose this baby weight!

Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water.  We actually just started using Gripe water for gas and it works great! It is made of natural ingredients so has to be stored in the fridge to stay fresh. I'm excited to have more.

RaZbaby RaZberry Teether. So far Lucy's not so sure what to do with this teether but has been chewing on her hands a lot--so I think she could be on her way to teething and this little RaZberry pacifier teether is super cute.   

Instagrad. Stork stack donated $10 to start a 529 Savings Plan for your child. It's an online gifting tool that encourages family and friends to contribute to your child's 529 plan. 

I love our Stork Stack and can't wait to see what February will bring!