Wednesday, March 14, 2012

mango salsa

Hello 80 degree weather.

Where have you been all winter long?

Please please please don't go. I promise to appreciate you!!!


Did anyone else notice all the mango's at the grocery store this week? No? Just the crazy pregnant lady? Well, they called hollered my name.

So I brought one home. And named it. [Ok, so I didn't name it, I ate it].

Into a fresh, tangy springy salsa!


Grab a whole grain tortilla and join me. We can eat it outside while we are fanning ourselves and drinking lemonade.


mango salsa
1 ripe mango, diced
1/4 cup diced tomato
1/4 cup diced red onion
1 tbsp diced jalepeno
1/4 cup diced red pepper
1 lime, juiced
3 tsp sugar
2 tsp salt
dash pepper
1 garlic clove, minced

Add all ingredients in a bowl, mix and let the flavors marinate. Serve and enjoy!

"make every effort to add to your faith goodness..." 2 Peter 1:5