Thursday, June 7, 2012

twenty three.


Baby is as big as: A papaya
How far along? 23 weeks
Sleep: Um. Intermittently. I've noticed I wake up when the baby is awake and lie there for a few minutes before I can get comfortable and fall back asleep.
Best moment this week: Traveling to the Bahamas with the bean! (Thus the non-chalkboard picture.)
Miss Anything? Hmm..the Bahamas treated me so great I don't miss anything this week!
Movement: Yes-all the time! She has been flipping around, kicking near my ribs, and squirming about all day long.
Food cravings: Chocolate and avocado. Not together. Although....Haha no no that one hasn't struck me yet.
Have you started to show yet: Would you believe me if I said no?
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No-although I was sure the itty bitty plane that took us into Long Island, Bahamas would put me in Labor. Praise the Lord it didn't.
Belly Button: I have a flattie who wants to become an outtie.
Stretch Marks: None yet! 
Looking forward to: Our 3D/4D ultrasound in a few weeks





“Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God." Psalm 20:2